Samudra Studio Yoga Travel & Retreat Waiver Terms and Conditions Form
In consideration of my enrollment as a student of Samudra Studio Yoga, LLC Retreats, I represent and agree to the following:
1. My booking is not considered definite and no contract will exist until Samudra Studio Yoga has received the initial deposit from me and I agree to the below terms and conditions. Said deposit ranges from $250-$500 depending on location.
2. I understand that participation in all Yoga Retreat activities could involve risk of physical injury, illness, death or property loss, and despite safety precautions, that Samudra Studio cannot guarantee safety thereof, as all risks cannot be prevented. Samudra Studio does not provide health and accident insurance for trip participants, and I understand that any medical expenses, property loss, or other personal expenditures that result during or from this travel/trip, are to be borne by the participant. I also hereby consent, give authorization to, and release from liability, trip leaders to secure any emergency medical treatment in event I am unable to, and I agree to be responsible for the costs thereof.
3. In consideration of the opportunity afforded, with full knowledge and acceptance of the risks associated with this trip and any recreational activities noted within, and with full understanding of the above issues/conditions and risks, I hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Samudra Studio Yoga teachers and staff from all form and manner of risks inherent in, and from all claims, suits and demands of any nature arising from participation in said trip, or activities.
4. I understand that all travel arrangements are my own responsibility and at my own cost. Samudra Studio shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from delays or cancellations in any of the companies through which arrangements have been made, or for any irregularities in documentation required for travel.
5. CANCELLATION POLICY – My trip is non-refundable, however in some circumstances, if agreed upon by Samudra Studio, a portion of my payment may be used as future credit for another Samudra Studio Yoga Retreat. Samudra Studio Yoga does not offer credit for a guest arriving late or leaving early. Samudra Studio Yoga reserves the right in any circumstances to cancel a retreat. If Samudra Studio Yoga's minimum number of guests is not reached by the start date, the retreat may be cancelled and money refunded.
6. I authorize Samudra Studio Yoga to use photos acquired during Samudra classes, events, retreats. I grant Samudra Studio Yoga and anyone authorized by Samudra Studio Yoga the non-exclusive, worldwide, and perpetual right to reproduce, display, perform, transmit, publish, broadcast, or otherwise use, in whole or in part, any photograph, graphic material, artwork, hyperlink, software, visual and/or audio recording, or any other multimedia content obtained at Samudra classes or retreats in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed), including without limitation, the Samudra Studio Yoga website, social media, and Samudra Studio Yoga or third-party publications, or for any other lawful purpose consistent with Samudra Studio’s mission. I agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Samudra Studio Yoga and its employees, from any and all claims, actions and demands of whatsoever nature, including but not limited to any claims of libel, invasion of privacy, or infringement of copyright or publicity rights, arising out of or in connection with any use of said Media Content and/or any part thereof. I waive any right that I may have to inspect or approve the finished product or the use to which it may be applied by Samudra Studio Yoga.
I state further that I have read the above authorization and release, prior to its execution, and that I am fully familiar with the contents thereof.